Tailor Made Ephesus Tours From Kusadasi
- This private tour is fully customizable. You can choose which places to visit and stay how long you want. Please contact us to help you to organize the best possible tour for your special requests.
- Explore the stunning ruins of Ephesus on this full-day tailor-made sightseeing tour from Kusadasi, also available as a half-day option from Kusadasi for those short on time. As it is a tailor-made tour, you can choose where to visit together with Ephesus Ancient City and start your tour any time you like, depending on your cruise ship's arrival and departure time. You will find all available must-see options when you proceed to check out. When you complete your booking form, your private guide will contact you in 2-4 hours and you can ask your questions to your private guide.
You will also visit the small House of the Virgin Mary, where it is thought she spent her final days after St. John brought her to Ephesus following the death of Jesus. Located on Mount Bulbuldagi (Koressos), it’s a famous pilgrim site for Christians and Muslims and boasts a captivating, spiritual atmosphere.
- Once inside the grounds of Ephesus, wander among the ruins with your guide to see sites such as the Odeon Theatre, which could seat up to 1,400 spectators in its day. Admire the beautiful Roman statues and decorations carved into marble slabs at the Pollio Fountain. Other highlights include the Celcius Library, completed by the Romans in 117AD. The building has the most awe-inspiring façade, with columns, statues, and intact windows.
- You will have a chance to visit Terrace Houses, a private section inside Ephesus Ancient City that resembles Roman Villas. The mosaics on the floor and the frescos have been consolidated, and two houses have been opened to the public as a museum.
- If you an archaeology lover, you can choose to visit Ephesus Archaeology Museum where the findings from the excavations at Ephesus archeological site and the famous statue of Greek Goddess Artemis is under exhibition.
- Finally, explore the Greek Temple of Artemis, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, and go to the Basilica of St John (Kusadasi departures only), constructed by Justinian I over the burial site of the Apostle John.
Kusadasi Port or Kusadasi and Selcuk Hotels
Ephesus Ancient City - Terrace Houses - Virgin Mary House - St. John Basilica - Archaeology Museum of Ephesus - Artemis Temple
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private De-Luxe Cars
- Pick up and Drop off
- Parking Fee
- All taxes
- Beverages at Lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Local Lunch
- Pick-up from hotel
- Unlimited bottled water.