Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour
- Private Ephesus & Sirince Village tour is a perfect option for travelers who want to combine the Ephesus tour with a pretty village known as Sirince. Sirince means pretty in Turkish- it is famous for its 18th-century Ottoman houses, which are perfectly preserved and serve as boutique hotels, restaurants, and coffee houses. It is also known for its fruit wines, olive oil, and handmade souvenirs. In the fertile valley far from the hustle and bustle, Sirince would be the perfect spot to enjoy the natural beauties in the lush greenery of all kinds of Mediterranean plants and orchards.
- After meeting your guide, you will proceed to Ephesus Ancient City, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with a remarkable history. Built in the 12th century BC, this ancient city is the most substantial collection of Roman ruins in the eastern Mediterranean. Famous for the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, this destination offers a diversity of sights to please the eyes. Finally, you'll be mesmerized by the Library of Celsus, built-in 135 AD and the third most extensive library in the ancient world. Once you visit the Ephesus, you will see Harbour Street, Theatre, Celcius Library, The Gate of Mazeus and Mithridates, Commercial Agora, Latrines, Temple of Hadrian, Fountain of Trajan, Scholastica Bathhouses, Curetes Street, Polio Fountain, Memnius Monument, Temple of Domitian, Prytaneion, Odeon, and State Agora.
- After the Ephesus, you will drive to Sirince Village, bypassing pomegranate, tangerine, and olive gardens. Sirince is a perfect synthesis of Turk-Greek culture as of the 1920s: after the Independence War, people exchange between Greek and Turks occurred, and all those typical Greek houses, though they kept their original outside characteristics, received the local layout inside. The most beautiful specimens are open to visitors. And even in the courtyard of one of them, you will discover a nicely restored Orthodox church. All the village's narrow streets belong to the women, selling handcrafts of all kinds, including olive oil. Another attraction of Sirince is its wine: try its taste in small cafés or the former municipal school restorated. Visit 19th-century St. Dimitrios Church and, see historical Ottoman Houses, take a leisurely walk around the cobbled stoned streets.
This tour requires a minimum of 2 hours of walking. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes. Ephesus is an ancient city and can be very hot during summer days. We provide UV-protected umbrellas to our guests as complimentary.
Departure & Return Location
Kusadasi Port or Kusadasi and Selcuk Hotels
Place to Visit
Ephesus Ancient City - Sirince Village - Artemis Temple
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private De-Luxe Vehicles
- Pick up and Drop off
- A Delicious Local Lunch
- Parking Fees
- All taxes
- Beverages at Lunch
- Entrance Fees (Tickets are pre-purchased. Total 12$)
- Unlimiter bottled water.
- Sun Protection UV Umbrella
The best Private Ephesus Tours
Ephesus All Inclusive from Bodrum
Private Ephesus Tour
Tailor Made Ephesus Tours From Kusadasi
Full Day Private Ephesus Tour from Izmir
Highlights of Ephesus Tour
Half Day - 4 HoursDetails
Ephesus All Inclusive from Istanbul
Full Day - 8 HoursDetails
Ephesus Tour for Cruise Customers
Full Day - 6 HoursDetails
Tailor-Made Ephesus Tour from Izmir
Ephesus Luxury Helicopter Tour From Bodrum
Full Day - 6 - 8 HoursDetails
Private Ephesus Shore Excursion
Full Day - 6 HoursDetails