Ephesus All Inclusive from Bodrum
- Our Ephesus All Inclusive Tour from Bodrum covers all the expenses such as private transportation, private tour guide, entrance fees, parking fees, and a delicious local lunch. This tour is a perfect option for who has full day to spend around the most important sights of the Ephesus area. There won't be any extra cost, and you can focus only on your lovely day together with your highly experienced tour guide.
- Begin your full-day guided private tour of Ephesus from Bodrum with a relaxed 2.5 hours ride to the House of the Virgin Mary. Learn the extraordinary story behind this historic structure, discovered in the 19th century after a Catholic nun who'd never seen the building reported having visions. A book was published after her death, and her explanations were followed up years later, leading to the discovery of the main building. The building was officially declared a shrine of the Roman Catholic Church in 1896 and became a popular pilgrimage site visited by several popes. Check out the Wishing Wall, a particular place where visitors tie their hopes, dreams, and ideals on paper or cloth.
- From the House of the Virgin Mary, you'll proceed to Ephesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with a remarkable history. Built in the 12th century BC, this ancient city is the most substantial collection of Roman ruins in the eastern Mediterranean. Famous for the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, this destination offers a diversity of sights to please the eyes. Finally, you'll be mesmerized by the Library of Celsus, built-in 135 AD, and the third biggest library in the ancient world.
- Another highlight is the Scholastica Baths, where citizens could bathe, meet and gossip! Besides that, the biggest attraction in Ephesus is the Grand Theater, a massive building with 25,000 seats. Moreover, this theater used to be used for concerts, plays, and religious, political, and philosophical meetings. This theater is also mentioned in the Bible. St. Paul preached to the people near the grand theater of Ephesus. Also, gladiator fights and animal fights were held here. Afterward, check out a few more significant highlights before enjoying a delicious local lunch included in your private Ephesus tour.
- The Basilica of St. John, a magnificent 6th-century church ( AD ), is the next stop on your Ephesus excursion. It's believed that the evangelist John spent the last years of his life near Ephesus and was buried on a nearby hill. Three hundred years after his death, a small chapel was built over his tomb. A few hundred years later, Emperor Justinian converted this small chapel into a magnificent basilica.
- Before we end this fantastic Ephesus tour from Bodrum, our last stop is the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. It was built in the lands of Ephesus on an apartment terrain that's turned into a swamp over the centuries. If you visit Ephesus today, you can only see the ruins of the foundations of this marvelous structure from the Hellenistic era, made entirely of marble and full of sculptural column capitals and shafts. The most beautiful remains of this temple are now exhibited in the British Museum in London.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 hours of walking. Comfortable shoes, a hat, and a camera are advised.
- This tour departs from Bodrum port, Bodrum hotels, or Bodrum Airport. Our Bodrum prices are a little bit higher than our Kusadasi prices because of the distance to Ephesus Ancient City. Besides, we will pick you up from Bodrum Airport, your hotel at Bodrum, or Bodrum port, and when the tour is over we drop you off where to want you.
- Complimentary standard lunch is included in the price which is followed by a cultural demonstration at the handicraft center.
Departure & Return Location
Bodrum Port or Bodrum Hotels
Place to Visit
Ephesus Ancient City - Virgin Mary House - St. John Basilica - Isa Bey Mosque - Artemis Temple
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private De-Luxe Cars
- Parking Fee
- All taxes
- Pick up and Drop of
- A Delicious Local Lunch
- Entrance Fees to Sites and Museums
- Beverages at Lunch
- Sun Protection UV Umbrella
- Unlimited bottled water.
The best Private Ephesus Tours
Ephesus All Inclusive from Bodrum
Full Day Private Ephesus Tour from Izmir
Private Ephesus Tour
Ephesus Archaeology Tour
Full Day-8 HoursDetails
Ephesus All Inclusive Tour
Full Day - 6-8 HoursDetails
Ephesus Tour for Cruise Customers
Highlights of Ephesus Tour
Half Day - 4 HoursDetails
Private Ephesus Full Day Tour
Ephesus Luxury Helicopter Tour From Bodrum
Full Day - 6 - 8 HoursDetails
Private Ephesus Shore Excursion